Resin Melted Snowman Gift Tag

Spruce up your gift wrapping with this adorable melted snowman gift tag!

Tanya for Amazing Crafting Products- easy resin melted snowman

I wanted to make some cute, kid friendly, name tags for Christmas gifts and thought a melted snowman would be quick and flat enough that I would be able to write the "to" and "from" on and be oh so adorable. 

In south Louisiana, the only snowmen we have are melted ones anyway!


In my stash I have a small bag of mini top hats. No idea why I bought them, clearance I assume. I have had them for several year and darn it, it is time to use them!!

Supplies:
 






Mix up some Alumilite White Casting Resin ( follow directions based on how many snowmen you want to make). I made two the first time so I mixed 15 ML of each part ( using the measuring cup in the box) and scooped up some pearl Alumidust on the end of a craft stick and mixed them all together.

On you silicone mat pour out 3 puddles for each snowman, Each one getting larger than the last.  On the smallest one, sit in the top hat and the beads.

 Tanya for Amazing Crafting Products- easy resin melted snowmanTanya for Amazing Crafting Products- easy resin melted snowman


Let cure- this is about 20 minutes.

Some of mine ran together so I picked up the resin before it completely cured and simply cut them apart with scissors. You can reshape your pieces at this point. I then used Allene's Tacky Glue to secure all the pieces together.

Tanya for Amazing Crafting Products- easy resin melted snowman

Tanya for Amazing Crafting Products- easy resin melted snowman

Tada!
Tanya for Amazing Crafting Products- easy resin melted snowman

If you made these tiny enough you could make a pin or even earrings!

You can Craft Your Own Way!


Tanya Ruffin with Geaux Create it


Comments

Popular Posts