2 Steps to Easy Photo Edits on Your Phone

2 step easy photo edits on your phone- Tanya Ruffin for Geaux Create It


I just returned from a vacation in Italy and I used my Samsung Galaxy for 90% of my photos.  This is an easy 2 step process for quick edits on your phone for your photos and make them pop by only using your default edit options.


With your photo open in gallery click the edit option. Mine is in the far right top.

Tanya Ruffin for Geaux Create It

Step 1: Auto Adjust.  Sometimes it does more than other times,  but it's a great place to start. On the Galaxy the option is under Tone> Auto Adjust.

Tanya Ruffin for Geaux Create It



Tanya Ruffin for Geaux Create It

Step 2: Under Effects click Saturation. You slide your finger from left to right to increase the amount.


Tanya Ruffin for Geaux Create It

Tanya Ruffin for Geaux Create It


These are my GO TO edits for making my images and color pop!


It is so quick and easy and it makes a world of difference!



Go Craft Your Own Way!
Tanya






Comments

Popular Posts